Find Postpartum Nutritionists
- Postpartum Diet
- Weight Loss
- Healthy Lifestyle
90% of Zaya patients pay $0 for one-on-one nutrition counseling with a registered dietitian.Check Your Insurance Coverage
Find the right care for you.
Pay with your insurance.
Book your visit online.
More about our postpartum nutritionists
How Zaya Care’s postpartum nutritionists can help
Dietitians offer valuable support to women after they’ve given birth to help make sure they recover well and are eating optimally for breastfeeding, if that’s something they choose to do.
You’ve likely heard about the many changes your body and mind go through after giving birth, but you may feel clueless about how nutrition can help you optimally transition from pregnancy to motherhood and beyond.
Research shows that optimal nutrition has enormous benefits for new moms and their children. When you receive counseling from a postpartum nutritionist, you’ll learn which foods to eat, the best food preparation methods for optimal health, and which foods to shy away from for better postpartum recovery.
Zaya Care’s postpartum nutritionists can help you with:
- Replenishing nutrients
- Restoring hormonal balance
- Getting more energy
- Getting better sleep
- Making sure you’re eating correctly for breastfeeding
- Helping with postpartum food sensitivities
- Helping with postpartum issues like postpartum thyroiditis
- Reviewing and making suggestions for your diet
- Creating a meal plan
- Choosing foods that can help reduce Postpartum Depression
What to expect in an appointment with your postpartum nutritionist
In the initial appointment, your postpartum nutritionist will talk to you about your medical history, current diet, lifestyle, how pregnancy and birth went, and your preferred foods. They will then work with you to create a personalized postpartum meal plan that makes sure you’re eating the ideal foods and the right amount of food for you and your growing baby.
Follow-up appointments provide ongoing support, allowing for progress monitoring, adjustments to the plan, and addressing any challenges or concerns.
By working with a postpartum nutritionist, you can recover from childbirth more quickly and learn how to support your new baby through the foods you eat.
Our Postpartum Nutrition Resources
- Postpartum Nutritionists: How They Help, Where to Find One, & Cost
- Postpartum Diet: Best Foods to Eat After Giving Birth
- Postpartum Weight Loss
- Painful Postpartum Gas: Causes & Relief
- Loss of Appetite Postpartum
- Postpartum Weight Gain
- Foods to Avoid While Breastfeeding