Last modified: August 24th, 2021
Welcome to Zaya Care (“Zaya,” the “Company, “we,” or “us”). Zaya Care respects the privacy concerns of the users of its website, its services provided therein. The Company thus provides this privacy statement to explain what information is gathered during a visit to the website and services and how such information may be used.
To the extent we provide you notice of different or additional privacy policies or practices those additional terms shall govern such data collection and use.
1. What Information Do the Services Collect?
(a) Information You Provide to Us
Through the Services, we may ask you to provide certain categories of information such as: (1) demographic and personal identifiable information, which is information that identifies you personally, such as your first and last name, age, gender email address, zip code, and phone number, and health insurance information (“Personal and Demographic Information”); and (2) information about your health (e.g., history of disease, menstrual cycle) and information about the medications you are taking (e.g., current medications, current and past birth control methods) (“Health Information”) (“Personal and Demographic Information” and “Health Information” are referred to collectively herein as “Your Information”). In connection with the services, we may collect Your Information in the following ways:
- Through forms filled out by a user on the website.
- Through information provided by a user in connection with any services offered on the website or app.
- Through surveys, polls, blogs and postings and submittals.
(b) Information We Collect and Store As You Access and Use the Services
In addition to Your Information or other information that you choose to submit to us via our services, we and our third-party service providers may use a variety of technologies that automatically (or passively) collect and store certain information whenever you visit or interact with the services (“Usage Information”). This Usage Information may be stored or accessed using a variety of technologies that may be downloaded to your mobile phone (your “Device”) whenever you visit or interact with our services. Usage Information may be non‑identifying or may be associated with you. Whenever we associate Usage Information with Your Information, we will treat it as Your Information. This Usage Information may include:
your Device functionality (including browser, operating system, hardware, mobile network information); the areas within our Services that you visit and your activities there, including remembering you and your preferences; and certain other Device data, including the time of day, among other information. We may use various methods and technologies to collect and store Usage Information (“Tracking Technologies”). For example, we use “embedded scripts.” An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Services, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your Device from our web server or a third party service provider, is active only while you are connected to the Services, and is deactivated or deleted thereafter. We may use Tracking Technologies for the following purposes:
- Performance-Related. We may use Tracking Technologies that are useful in order to assess the performance of the Services, including as part of our analytic practices or otherwise to improve the content, products offered through the Services.
- Functionality-Related. We may use Tracking Technologies that are required to offer you enhanced functionality when accessing the Services, including identifying you when you visit our Services or keeping track of our specified preferences, including in terms of the presentation of content on our Services.