Find Care Online
Book Online Registered Dietitians & Nutritionists Near You
- Weight Loss
- Healthy Lifestyle
90% of Zaya patients pay $0 for one-on-one nutrition counseling with an online registered dietitian.Check Your Insurance Coverage
Find the right care for you.
Pay with your insurance.
Book your visit online.
More about our online nutritionists & registered dietitians
Insurance accepted by our online nutritionists & registered dietitians
The costs of your online nutritionist/dietitian visits can vary greatly depending on whether they are covered by insurance or not. The good news is that 90% of Zaya Care patients pay $0 for one-on-one nutrition counseling with a registered dietitian. Our registered dietitians may accept the following types of insurance:
- Aetna (See Aetna Nutritionists & Dietitians)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (See Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Nutritionists & Dietitians)
- Centivo (See Centivo Nutritionists & Dietitians)
- Cigna (See Cigna Nutritionists & Dietitians)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (See Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Nutritionists & Dietitians)
- Oxford Freedom (See Oxford Freedom Nutritionists & Dietitians)
- United Healthcare (See United Healthcare Nutritionists & Dietitians)
How you can pay for online dietitian visits through Zaya Care
All registered dietitians offering online visits in Zaya Care’s network accept insurance. 90% of Zaya patients pay $0 for one-on-one nutrition counseling with a board-certified expert registered dietitian.
Before your first session, we’ll check your insurance and communicate any costs with you before your first appointment so there are no surprises.
You can either book an appointment online here or give us a call at (646) 443-6113 to get started.
How online dietitian visits through Zaya Care work
Once you’ve booked an appointment with your preferred dietitian, you’ll receive instructions on how to join your video visit. After your initial visit, you can discuss with your dietitian how many appointments are necessary and can easily book more appointments online.
All of our registered dietitians offer virtual appointments to make it as easy and convenient as possible for you to get the care you need. Virtual appointments offer the same level of expert nutrition care you can expect from an in-person appointment, as you are still meeting one-on-one with your dietitian.
Depending on your concerns, your provider may recommend blood tests or other evaluations that need to be done in person. If you decide to get an evaluation that requires you to be in person, your provider will work directly with you to identify the best path forward.
Languages spoken by our network of nutritionists who accept United Healthcare
Our nutritionists and dietitians may speak the following languages:
- Spanish (Find Dietitians & Nutritionists Who Speak Spanish)
- French (Find Dietitians & Nutritionists Who Speak French)
- Hindi (Find Dietitians & Nutritionists Who Speak Hindi)
- Arabic (Find Dietitians & Nutritionists Who Speak Arabic)
How to book an online appointment with one of our registered dietitians
If you’re interested in working with a Zaya Care nutritionist who accepts United Healthcare, you can follow these steps:
- Click this link to view our directory of registered dietitians & nutritionists who offer online video visits.
- Filter the results by other things like visit type, distance, and language spoken.
- Browse through providers and find one that fits your needs.
- Schedule your appointment for a time that works for you by filling out your insurance, visit type, and desired date/time of your appointment.
- Click Continue Booking.
- Create a Zaya Care account to complete your booking.
Nutrition resources from Zaya Care
- What Does a Dietitian Do? How Do They Help Patients?
- PCOS Diet: Meal Plan & Foods to Avoid
- GERD Diet: Foods to Eat & Avoid for Acid Reflux & Heartburn
- Crohn’s Disease Diet Plan
- Ulcerative Colitis Diet Plan
- Microscopic Colitis Diet (Lymphocytic & Collagenous)
- POTS Diet Plan
- AIP Diet
- GERD Diet: Best Foods for Acid Reflux & Heartburn
- Best Foods for Gut Health
- Best Foods to Eat While Pregnant
- Postpartum Diet: Best Foods to Eat After Giving Birth
- Foods That Balance Hormones