Oxford Freedom Registered Dietitians & Nutritionists
- Weight Loss
- Healthy Lifestyle
90% of Zaya patients pay $0 for one-on-one nutrition counseling with a registered dietitian.Check Your Insurance Coverage
Find the right care for you.
Pay with your insurance.
Book your visit online.
More about our Oxford Freedom nutritionists & registered dietitians
Insurance accepted by our Oxford Freedom nutritionists & registered dietitians
Many people wonder if dietitian and nutritionist visits are covered by insurance. The good news is that 90% of Zaya patients pay $0 for one-on-one nutrition counseling with a registered dietitian through Zaya. Our registered dietitians may accept the following types of insurance:
- Oxford Freedom
- Aetna (See Aetna Nutritionists & Dietitians)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (See Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Nutritionists & Dietitians)
- Centivo (See Centivo Nutritionists & Dietitians)
- Cigna (See Cigna Nutritionists & Dietitians)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (See Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Nutritionists & Dietitians)
- United Healthcare (See United Healthcare Nutritionists & Dietitians)
How you can pay for Zaya Care dietitian visits with Oxford Freedom
All registered dietitians in Zaya Care’s network accept insurance, including many who accept Oxford Freedom. 90% of Zaya patients pay $0 for one-on-one nutrition counseling with a board-certified expert registered dietitian.
Before your first session, we’ll check your insurance and communicate any costs with you before your first appointment so there are no surprises.
You can either book an appointment online here or give us a call at (646) 443-6113 to get started.
Visit types offered by our network of nutritionists who accept Oxford Freedom
The following visit types are available for patients of our Oxford Freedom nutritionists:
- Video Visit (Find online nutritionists & dietitians near you)
- Home Visit
- Office Visit
Languages spoken by our network of nutritionists who accept Oxford Freedom
Our nutritionists and dietitians may speak the following languages:
How to book an appointment with one of our registered dietitians
If you’re interested in working with a Zaya Care nutritionist who accepts Oxford Freedom, you can follow these steps:
- Click this link to view our directory of registered dietitians & nutritionists who accept Oxford Freedom.
- Filter the results by other things like visit type, distance, and language spoken.
- Browse through providers and find one that fits your needs.
- Schedule your appointment for a time that works for you by filling out your insurance, visit type, and desired date/time of your appointment.
- Click Continue Booking.
- Create a Zaya Care account to complete your booking.
Nutrition resources from Zaya Care
- PCOS Diet: Meal Plan & Foods to Avoid
- GERD Diet: Foods to Eat & Avoid for Acid Reflux & Heartburn
- Crohn’s Disease Diet Plan
- Ulcerative Colitis Diet Plan
- Microscopic Colitis Diet (Lymphocytic & Collagenous)
- POTS Diet Plan
- AIP Diet
- GERD Diet: Best Foods for Acid Reflux & Heartburn
- Best Foods for Gut Health
- Best Foods to Eat While Pregnant
- Postpartum Diet: Best Foods to Eat After Giving Birth
- Foods That Balance Hormones
- Are Dietitians & Nutritionists Covered by Insurance?
- How Does a Dietitian Help Patients?