Dietitians Covered by Your Insurance
Find Hindi-Speaking Registered Dietitians & Nutritionists Near You
- Weight Loss
- Healthy Lifestyle
90% of Zaya patients pay $0 for one-on-one nutrition counseling with an online registered dietitian.Check Your Insurance Coverage
Find the right care for you.
Pay with your insurance.
Book your visit online.
More about our online nutritionists & registered dietitians that speak Hindi
Insurance accepted by our Hindi nutritionists & registered dietitians
The costs of your nutritionist/dietitian visits can vary greatly depending on whether they are covered by insurance or not. The good news is that 90% of Zaya Care patients pay $0 for one-on-one nutrition counseling with a registered dietitian. Our registered dietitians may accept the following types of insurance:
- Aetna (See Aetna Nutritionists & Dietitians)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (See Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Nutritionists & Dietitians)
- Centivo (See Centivo Nutritionists & Dietitians)
- Cigna (See Cigna Nutritionists & Dietitians)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (See Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Nutritionists & Dietitians)
- Oxford Freedom (See Oxford Freedom Nutritionists & Dietitians)
- United Healthcare (See United Healthcare Nutritionists & Dietitians)
How you can pay for Zaya Care dietitian visits with your insurance
All registered dietitians in Zaya Care’s network accept insurance. 90% of Zaya patients pay $0 for one-on-one nutrition counseling with a board-certified expert registered dietitian.
Before your first session, we’ll check your insurance and communicate any costs with you ahead of your first appointment so there are no surprises.
You can either book an appointment online here or give us a call at (646) 443-6113 to get started.
Languages spoken by our network of nutritionists
Our nutritionists and dietitians may speak the following languages:
Visit types offered by our network of nutritionists who speak Hindi
The following visit types are available for patients of our Hindi-speaking nutritionists include:
- Video Visit (Find online nutritionists & dietitians near you)
- Home Visit
- Office Visit
How to book an appointment with one of our registered dietitians who speak Hindi
If you’re interested in working with a Zaya Care nutritionist who speaks Hindi, you can follow these steps:
- Click this link to view our directory of registered dietitians & nutritionists.
- Click Additional Filters then choose Hindi in the Languages section.
- Filter the results by other things like visit type and location.
- Browse through Hindi-speaking providers and find one that fits your needs.
- Schedule your appointment for a time that works for you by filling out your insurance, visit type, and desired date/time of your appointment.
- Click Continue Booking.
- Create a Zaya Care account to complete your booking.
Nutrition resources from Zaya Care
- What Does a Dietitian Do? How Do They Help Patients?
- PCOS Diet: Meal Plan & Foods to Avoid
- GERD Diet: Foods to Eat & Avoid for Acid Reflux & Heartburn
- Crohn’s Disease Diet Plan
- Ulcerative Colitis Diet Plan
- Microscopic Colitis Diet (Lymphocytic & Collagenous)
- POTS Diet Plan
- AIP Diet
- GERD Diet: Best Foods for Acid Reflux & Heartburn
- Best Foods for Gut Health
- Best Foods to Eat While Pregnant
- Postpartum Diet: Best Foods to Eat After Giving Birth
- Foods That Balance Hormones